Although this site is focussed on the birds of Ireland, here is a selection of photographs take in Spain during early April. All of the photographs were taken in different locations. The main locations that were visited include:
- Parque natural del Guadalhorce, near Malaga Airport
- Fuente de Piedra Lagoon, about an hour north of Malaga on the A45 – only in winter/spring for water in the Lagoon
- El Rocio, in Donana National Park
- The Rocina Visitor Centre, nearby
- El Acebuche visitor centre near Matalascañas
- Marisma El Rompido, about 30 minutes west of Huelva
- Salinas del Odiel, Huelva
- Dehesa de Abajo Visitor Centre, Donana National Park.
Check any of these locations in Google!